Aaron Sherber wrote:

Really? What did you do before GPO?

My playback needs are simple. I've been (and am still for some projects) using my trusty Proteus 2000/Proteus 1/XR-Orch combo.

Forgive the simple questions, but do you have your percussion staff set up on channel 10? And did you set up an appropriate percussion map?

I took it the way the wizard set it up. However, I have now investigated further. The 3 percussion instuments are wood block, timbale, and bass drum. The wizard assigned all three to percussion map called "Wizard Percussion Map". However, the percussion map has only one named note "Bass Drum". It was thus easy to fix the bass drum part, but I can't find anywhere in the documentation the other notes in the percussion patch for Smartsynth.

And does anyone besides me (PPC Mac) notice that the Percussion Map editor in Fin07 is ridiculously, painfully, unusably slow. This was not the case with the same dialog in Fin06.

--
Robert Patterson

http://RobertGPatterson.com