On Dec 28, 2006, at 2:20 AM, dhbailey wrote:

Chuck Israels wrote:
Hi David,
The problem is that things don't work the way one might imagine if you leave that "Break Multi-measure Rest" box unchecked. If you have a 6 m. rest with an expression attached to the last measure, the program only accommodates (shows) expressions attached to the first measure of the mm rest, so anything at the end does not show. There are workarounds, but they seem kludgy and fussy to me - requiring multiple operations. I was wondering if anyone had come up with anything elegant. Maybe it's one of those things that is not easily solved, but I been surprised by my own blindness and the insights of others in the past, so I have reason to hope.
[snip]

Perhaps you could place it as a text block after the multimeasure rest is created?

David, - that would work. I have written MM about this, asking for a "Show in MM Rest" toggle. We can hope.

Thanks,

Chuck

--
David H. Bailey