Aaron Sherber wrote:
At 08:06 AM 12/29/2006, dc wrote:
 >Can you let us know if anything comes out of this? Or does it make any
>sense to have several users reporting the same bug (i.e. "wasting" more of
 >their time, but also letting them know that it's an important issue)?

In general, the more people who report a bug, the better chance it has of getting fixed -- that's how they prioritize their bug list.

This is true, but I think they also must use another concurrent weighting system based on "how likely are we to be able to solve this" so that some long-standing complaints aren't addressed while some new issues are resolved almost immediately.

--
David H. Bailey