Hello All,

I received the Hawkes Pocket Score from Bartok's Concerto for Orchestra which I
bought at Amazon. The score looks fine but the print is so small that I can
hardly read it. This is probably not going to work, but I was thinking that it
should be possible to scan it into Finale - or just scan it so that it is a
PDF-file (?). I think it will be a lot of trouble because it is 147 pages. Do
you think it's worth the try or should I just photocopy the thing to a larger
size? Best wishes for the new year to all, Will