'Rather than beginning a message with an almost boastful "Yes, David,
you are right. But I'm doing my best." in response to David Fenton's
questioning of whether Will has worked through the tutorials.  It
doesn't really seem that Will is doing his best ...'

Hello David, I understand what you are saying and I appreciate. But, since you
don't know me, let me explain. I have been asking rather simple questions here
- and always got a pertinent response, for which I am very grateful - because I
find it easy. I have big problems reading these days because my eyesight is
extremely poor. To read a book (which can lie flat), I use a magnifier with a
bulb, but my bulb broke down. Now, you can say, 'buy another bulb' and I
ordered some, but this is Ireland and everything goes unbelievably slow here.
To work on the computer, I use a headband with magnifying glasses. It's
something that jewellers use to set stones or to do very detailed work. The
problem with that is that it magnifies only a little area at a time, so all
these things are difficult for me. There is no way that I can read pocket
scores, not even with a magnifier. I cannot even read full scores (the big
Dover format), so I have to copy everything into a bigger format So I
 will print the manual and copy it, but give me a couple of days. I am in the
process of writing something and I really want to go on with it.
With best regards, Will