On Jan 4, 2007, at 8:37 PM, Cecil Rigby wrote:

A PDF doesn't rely on "outside" fonts. It does rely on the person creating it to embed the needed fonts *correctly* so the fonts' graphic designs and frequency of use can be described in the file's code properly.

Well then, I assume that PDFs created straight from Finale must automatically embed all the fonts it needs--for example those I created myself (because I can see them in the resulting PDF file). Can I therefore also assume that if the result looks good to me that it will look the same to anybody? Or have I missed something here?

--Andrew

Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press
http://home.netcom.com/~kallisti/