If you've kept a backup copy of the original Finale 2007, it will open the files created with 2007a.

On 19 Jan 2007, at 09:40, dc wrote:
I was just about to send a message to the list on the question of hyphens, because they are indeed messed up in 2007a: some of them appear on screen but not on the print-out; worse, at the end of a system, there are hyphens missing when there is plenty of room. Has anyone contacted MM about this? What do they have to say?

I'm in a mess, because I have to deliver files started in 2007!

How does one go back to 2007 from 2007a?

Thanks,

Dennis