Richard Yates wrote:
I just got a new MIDI keyboard and am having some trouble with setup. It is
a Behringer USB/MIDI Controller Keyboard. With my previous setup I could
enter notes into Finale using my old MIDI keyboard and would hear the notes
as I entered them using Speedy. Now I hear nothing when the notes are
entered, only on playback. The old keyboard plugged into the soundcard; this
one goes into a USB.
I also cannot seem to get the keyboard to play directly through the
soundcard (a SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio).

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

If you're not hearing anything on input, you might have checked off the option in the Speedy menu which plays the notes as you enter/move them. In Fin2007, there's an option labeled simply Playback. That needs to be checked to get playback when you enter or move notes.

--
David H. Bailey