From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Raymond Horton
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 11:53 PM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] Large blue triangles

This is odd. I recently installed FinWin 2006c on a new system. When I open an old file, or create a new one with Mister Wizard, on a full orchestra score I get very large blue triangles attached to the tops of each staff group on the score. (Or they may be purple, I'm partly color-blind - they're whatever color is selected for "Staff Group Items" under "Program Options" ) These triangles extend all the way across the page, obliterating most of the page. They also appear in staff view. I can get rid of them by deleting each staff group and creating another, but that is rather tedious.

Thank you for any help offered.

Raymond Horton
Bass Trombonist, occasional composer, arranger
Louisville Orchestra