Sorry. My bad, I may have quoted the original wrong, but Will didn't put that silly remark.

Actually, I would have loved to have a good theory prof, but alas I was not a music major and my knowledge is from friends, books, and this list.

 I was just remarking on the spelling error. :-)

shirling & neueweise wrote:

Music Theory, maybe throughout history, is and was always a result of analizing, ...

Ah, yes. I've always thought this was true.

hey will, don't generalize, i had some really interesting profs over the years... well, at least one.

(yeh i thought that would go unnoticed too)