On 7 Feb 2007 at 9:24, A-NO-NE Music wrote:

> Mark D Lew / 2007/02/07 / 03:59 AM wrote:
>
> >P.S.  When I hit "reply", this email was targeted to Randolph only.
> > Looking at Randolph's message I see that it has no reply-to header,
> > while all the other List messages do.  Anyone know what's up with
> >that?
>
> It's his email client software doing.

When I look at Randolph's message that came to me through the
listserv, I see a Reply-To header set to the list address. If youre
email client sets a Reply-To header, it will be retained by the
listserv, but if it doesn't, the Reply-To header will be set to the
list address. If there was *no* Reply-To header, then the message did
not come to Mark through the listserv, but direct from Randolph.