Sure, Darcy -

It wouldn't be such a big deal - 10 minutes to change the strings, and a few more to record 6 more notes.

I thought it was a good idea myself!

Chuck

On Feb 16, 2007, at 5:29 PM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

Hi Chuck,

I hadn't thought of replacing the low E string with a low B string. If you're willing to do that for Gary, that would actually be very cool. I'll be sure to mention it to him at some point.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]