Hey Jef,

The system you mentioned isn't practical because there are two congas. I'm currently using a five-line staff with the top space indicating the high conga and the second-from-bottom space indicating the low conga -- I'd like to stick with that if possible. (I don't generally like single-line percussion staves -- they look old- fashioned to me.)

The elbow effect only happens once.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----