I usually just treat it like a harp gliss and specify the scale above the
gliss.... YMMV

TC

-----Original Message-----
From: Darcy James Argue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 19:49:48
To:finale@shsu.edu
Subject: [Finale] Straight line gliss to notes with accidentals

Hey all,

When using the straight line gliss, I usually like to have the line
attach directly to the noteheads. But what if there's an intervening
accidental that gets in the way? What's your preferred solution in
this case? End the line before the accidental (although sometimes
spacing is very tight and this would cause the gliss line to almost
disappear)? Hide the "real" accidental and put it in as an
articulation above the note? Or just live with the collision?

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]