But Schlufslied exists as a Song of the rooster.
I don't know the context, neither the age, neither the place of this song in the whole opus, but
IF it's the end, I'd agree with something like Ending or Final Song, BUT
if it's not the end, I'll say it *could* be a Rooster Song.

Hans
---
You will excuse me for any typo's due to a visual handicap.
====