Jef,

See my response. It's a know bug on MacIntel Fin2007.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY

On 22 Mar 2007, at 9:31 PM, shirling & neueweise wrote:

This is my first project completed to the end on 2007, and I can't see the Edit System Margins window.

did you close it?

have you changed your monitor resolution? if so, make it as large as possible, and they should reappear, reposition and change to the smaller resolution.

Crap, am I fed up with all these annoyances in 2007!

you don't know that 2007 is the cause...

--

shirling & neueweise ... new music publishers
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :.../ http://newmusicnotation.com