As I said, they were, in fact, off screen. Trashing my preferences was not the fix after all.

--BB

On Apr 24, 2007, at 7:49 AM, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

On 24.04.2007 Brennon Bortz wrote:
Well, trashing my preferences didn't work. So, I decided I would try and plug in my external display just for kicks. Turns out my Edit System Margins dialog was popping up off-screen. In the future, does anyone know of a way to consolidate these orphaned windows when the secondary display is not available?

You probably just didn't find the correct prefs file, as this should fix it.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de

Brennon Bortz
Teaching Assistant and Graduate Student - Music Composition
University of California, Riverside