Thank you all for all your help.

Best regards,
Brennon

On Apr 27, 2007, at 11:08 AM, Ken Moore wrote:

 From: Brennon Bortz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've entered a bunch of music in scroll view, and then
switched to page view.  There should be around 25 pages
of music, or so.  But, when I switched to Page view,
only 13 were available.[...]  I'd appreciate any ideas.

I find WinFin 2004 page layout tool frequently loses systems when
I adjust system spacing numerically to change the number on a page. Update layout never seems to find them. A much more reliable layout tool is "Space systems evenly", which has always found them so far. You can ask for the same number of systems (greater than one) on a
range of pages.

--
Ken Moore

Brennon Bortz
Teaching Assistant and Graduate Student - Music Composition
University of California, Riverside