Speaking of printer frustration, I'm having trouble with my Ricoh AP2610. I'm running WinFin 2006c on a Vista system. I can't get it to print letter size Finale files two-up on 11 x 17 paper with the newest driver. The old-old driver was easy to figure out, the next driver was confusing, and now with the latest driver I can't find any way in the world to get it to print correctly. Before I upped to Vista, I tried to revert to the driver that worked, and that started a sequence of problems. I think I need the newest driver for a few reasons. Anyone else printing etter size Finale files two-up on 11 x 17 paper on Vista on this printer? Anything you can tell me?

Thanks,

Raymond Horton
Bass Trombonist, occasional arranger and composer
Louisville Orchestra