"Blank Page" is good enough, IMHO. Quicker to read. The arrow is good, also. Or the obvious - plan the pages so you don't need the blank page, but the blank is much better than a bad turn.

I use graphics sometimes. Don't know the solution to this problem, so I hadn't weighed in. I have another problem with graphics I'll ask about soon.

R. Horton
Louisville Orchestra

Barbara Touburg wrote:
Or, if you leave the left hand page empty, except for the page numbering, everything is obvious.

dhbailey wrote:

I use a text block, which says "This Page Left Blank On Purpose -- Music Continues On The Next Page."