On May 25, 2007, at 11:30 PM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

Andrew,

Why are you wasting your time? Of course Phil wants to go there. His musical tastes ossified at age seven, and he's actually proud of that fact. I feel rather sorry for him that he's grown so attached to his blinkers, but, what'cha gonna do?

Well, if you look back over this thread, you'll see that my contributions have been studiedly peripheral, because other people were making the necessary arguments as well as I could. Eventually, tho, I needed to get my lick in.

I will now withdraw--unless Phil issues a demurrer.

Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press
http://www.kallistimusic.com/