Hmmmm .... in the school at which I taught, playing the clarinet was minimally acceptable, singing in the choir was (if male) automatically classified as an all gay activity, and playing any sport was an instant ticket to the adulation of 90%of your peers. Unfortunately, I was the choral director.

Dean