Christopher Smith wrote:

On Jun 2, 2007, at 4:49 AM, Bob Florence wrote:

Hi All,

Is there a bug with accidentals? I'm in the key of G Major. However, I'm getting a lot of B#s and E#s and double flats and double sharps. I have not encountered this before.

If you're talking about Fin2007, then yes, there is a huge bug with enharmonics in Speedy, when flipping them using the 9 key. They suggest using Simple until they work it out.

But you didn't say that you had flipped spellings. Could your Enharmonic Spelling options be set to something funny?

Christopher

something funny like what?

BF