Um, no. If I cannot easily import all my exisiting stuff into Sibelius, that is a deal breaker. MusicXML doesn't cut it. I would want/need something that opens it and I don't have to futz with it.

Yeah, scroll view is a great feature which I need and use all the time. It's great Sibelius finally decided to put it in. And its great that they, after about a year after Finale did it, make an application that is Universal Binary on Mac. All great selling points no doubt.