Raymond Horton wrote:
This is a new one.

FinWin 2006c.  It has never showed up before.

When I start Finale and print more than one copy of a file, lets say two copies, the first time Finale prints two copies. The next time I print two copies, it prints four copies, and every time after that it doubles what I ask for. Single copies print OK.

I've restarted Finale and restarted the computer, same problem. This does not happen in any other application program.

It sounds as if your printer driver is being changed and not changed back when the printing is done. Then it is changed again in a "2 x current setting" sort of pattern.

Check the printer driver and see if it is set to two copies after the first multiple-copy printing job in Finale. I've never run into this.

--
David H. Bailey