At 12:15 PM 6/21/2007 -0800, Eric Dannewitz wrote:
>Maybe an online petition or something? Something that is documented, so
>we can say "Hey, MakeMusic, 1000 people want this".

John Greschak used to have his "IWBNI" (I forget what it means), but it was
abandoned in 2000 with suggestion #724. The pages are still up, but no
longer indexed. Here's one:

<http://www.greschak.com/notation/finale/iwbni/fs719.htm>

Does anyone know him? Think he'd be willing to re-establish this? It was a
wonderful wishlist, and once even had a voting feature where the number of
people wanting the item was counted.

The IWBNI directory now just points back to his homepage.

Dennis