I'll check all three places. First I have to go and deliver the music (exported hi-res tiffs placed in InD). I'll report back.

dhbailey wrote:

There are 3 places to set the page size in Finale, if I recall correctly:

The Page Format for Score and Parts dialog, in the Page Layout / Page Size dialog, and in the Printer setup dialog. All three have to agree to be sure to get what you want.

I have just printed something from Fin2k7c to pdf using PDF995 and it came out just fine, as have all the others I've made.

I wish I could help you with a definite 'this is your problem and this is the solution' reply.

Sorry.