Barbara Touburg wrote:
Suddenly Acrobat is shrinking the contents of a pdf. The page size is OK, the music is like a postage stamp. I remember this problem has been coverd before, but I can't remember the solution. I have tried different settings, even tried new settings, nothing helps. I really need to make a normal pdf by tonight (it's quarter past 7 already over here).
Help?

I reported a similar but opposite problem. Any new file I create with FinWin 2007 prints at postage stamp size, on either my laser or inkjet printer. My _solution_ (temporary) was to use CutePDF Writer to print to PDFs. My _solution_ (permanent) is to use Finale 2006.

Finale 2007c did not correct the problem.

Raymond Horton