In a message dated 7/5/07 6:27:47 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I've just reopened a file (WinFin06) I've been working on for a few hours
> and I find that the major sections of the score (winds, brass, perc, strings)
> have dark blue wedges in them, in both scroll and page views.  These blue
> intrusions weren't there when I last closed the file; and they continue all
> the
> way through the document.  Closing and reopening the document doesn't help.
> I'm stumped!  Can anyone help with this curious problem?

Believe it or not - the Blue Triangle appears because you have Internet
Explorer 7 installed. To get rid of the triangle, click on the Document Menu
-->
Document Options --> Lines and Curves. In the upper right hand corner is a
Resolution field. Change the number in the field until the triangle sdisappear
(try
around 10). Don't know why it just showed up but this should fix it.