On 6 Jul 2007 at 20:13, Christopher Smith wrote:

> I got answers back from Joe in tech support abut the bugs, some of
> which were very encouraging.

I think his answers were quite good, actually.

Now, I think that it would be good to keep hitting them on the ones
that he says are scheduled to be fixed, maybe three months from now,
and ask if they are making progress on that. If multiple people did
that, it would encourage them to get cracking if they haven't already
resolved it.

It's nice to know that something is noted and under review, or
actually scheduled for a fix.

Also, we can understand when they don't meet their targets on getting
everything fixed.

But knowing that they see the problem and want to rectify it is more
than half the battle, seems to me.

Oh, for an open bug-tracking system!