At 08:19 PM 7/19/2007 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>In a message dated 7/19/07 7:01:40 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>> At 03:28 PM 7/19/2007 +0200, you wrote:
>> >massive amounts of custom lines with noteheads as arrows
>>
>> How do you turn the darn fonts 90 degrees in shape designer? Or do you have
>> some other trick for using notes as arrowheads? Like a custom font?
>
>Use a custom smart shape.

Isn't that what I'm asking? The custom shape takes you to shape designer,
where the line is already present and the font character goes on the end.
But I want the bottom of the note to be attached to the end of the line,
not the side of the note.

Are we talking about two different custom areas?

Dennis