For reasons not related to this list, I've looked at the Wikipedia
entries for Finale and Sibelius.  The Finale one is clearly written by
enthusiasts and more importantly end users, who (a) know it's used by a
lot of people who know what they're doing, and (b) have very clear
expectations.  The Sibelius one is like something from their promotion
people, perhaps actually written by them, and I'll give a chocolate bar
to anyone who spots the glaring error.  (No, wait, it's no longer the
last week of term.)  I feel like it's the perpetual Windows/Mac debate,
but I don't know which side Finale is supposed to represent!!

I do encourage people to go and look at the articles, because neither
represents the program in anything like a true and meaningful way.

Colleagues talk about Sibelius to the stage it's a verb along with
Powerpoint, because it's all they've ever used, but then a lone voice
pipes up and says "I've started using Finale because I find it quicker".
Yes, funnily enough, I started to talk to him about this.  He's also
found specific percussion things which don't work [easily] on Sibelius
but are fine on Finale.  I'm concerned, and not specifically because I'm
a Finale user, about the way Sibelius has created a monopoly on notation
software in the UK.