I've kind of given up on MakeMusic support. Their SmartMusic support sucks. They haven't lived up to ANY of the promises of that program, like 60 new titles a month. Hello MakeMusic, it's been like 3 months now? They can't even fix SIMPLE problems in that program, like having columns populated with composers, or being able to sort by composer. On the Mac. It works fine in Windows.

For now, I'm sticking to 2007 until I see this company change direction for the better (ie: features I would actually use, fixes, etc).

shirling & neueweise wrote:

Wow. I agree 100% with him.

eric, thanks, but please let MM know this, saying this here is like "preaching to the converted": while it makes us all feel warm and fuzzy inside, "we" can't get things happening by only talking amongst ourselves.