I had two rush jobs.  Stoopidly I used FinMac 2008.  I should had stayed
with 2007.  Man, one of the things always gets me on Finale upgrade is
the function changes.  It's a bit too much.  Granted, I am to be blamed
for not RTFM.  I am having trouble dealing with HTML manual since I have
to print to read.

Anyway, a few things I faced, looking for answers.  I had a phrase goes
A > Ab > G.  When I copied the measure to somewhere, a natural was added
to A.  Why is this?  How do I stop this?  I had to go through the score
to [*] these, a lot of similar to these.

I needed a page text that needs to be on from the second page to the
end.  The dialog box won't take it.  I tried 'from page 2' to blank as
well as 'from page 2' to 'page 100'.  I hit OK but dialog box won't go
away.  Do you know what is going on?

In 4/4, I had to select 8th value at end of 3 to make it Rhythmic
Notation.  There is no way to select only the 8th value.  No matter how
I tried, the entire 3rd beat is selected.  Anyone experienced it?

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>