rob canning wrote:
Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
At 04:43 PM 7/22/2007 +0000, rob canning wrote:
http://www.finalemusic.com/finale/features/graphics/default.aspx
does the image on this page not imply that the background is transparent
the way the tree on the left is higher than the text on the right..
of course i guess the text of the poem could be part of the image..

It looks that way. But you can select the text to make it appear on the top
of the lower layer, then do a screen scrape. That's what this looks like,
since it has the screen colors and the lyrics below the notes look like the
default entry font.

Just guessing. I tried every combination of entry, and the images always
appear above everything else once the screen is redrawn -- at least in
Finale 2007c. (Top/Forward/Backward/Bottom is really really needed.)

Anyone else?

Dennis

yes i think this really is something important that is needed
any sort of modern score with strange/complex graphics elements are imposible
how does one go about making a feature request to makemusic?
i know people may laugh and say dream on - but its worth directing to the relevant people at least... maybe some people on this list have some clout, beta testers maybe could suggest it -
thanks

Go to http://www.finalemusic.com and click on the Support tab and follow the links to Ask Question.

It's important to let them know what we want.

--
David H. Bailey