I have the 4 version. Bill did send me the Jazz Articulations when he released them. So, what exactly has changed in this version? Is there a lower price to get updates for existing users?

Nick Carter wrote:
I'm happy to let everyone know that Bill Duncan's Finale Productivity 5.0
is now available from npc Imaging. This is the unmodified version as
Bill left it for posterity.
We also have a bundled deal with Bill's work and our two CD-ROMs (Handbook of
Instrumentation by this list's own Andrew Stiller and The Art of Music
Engraving and Processing by Ted Ross) all for $199.
Nick
Dr Nick Carter,
Owner, npc Imaging, 2228 Magowan Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95405 USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED] www.npcimaging.com Tel/fax: +1 (707) 573 9361
Solectria EV owner. "Spare the air every day - drive electric!"