From: Nick Carter
Sent: Wed 01-Aug-07 14:19
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: [Finale] Re: Finale Productivity 5.0

>From: Darcy James Argue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [Finale] Re: Finale Productivity 5.0
>
>Hi Nick,
>
>Will Bill's fonts be available for individual purchase?

Right now my intent was just to sell the complete package, so that all Bill's
materials live on and so that I can recover some of the investment of time
and energy that went into putting this together, including the licensing deal.
I'll certainly consider the idea of selling fonts separately in the future.

>From: "Williams, Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: [Finale] Re: Finale Productivity 5.0
>
>Also:
>
>What's changed since 2.0, for which I paid $60 or so when it came out?

I'm surprised that you say you paid $60 for v 2.0.
The complete v 2.0 package was listed for $150 back in 2002...

http://web.archive.org/web/20020804050004/www.gwmp.com/FinaleProductivityFra
meset.htm
Bill kept the same pricing, as far as I know, right through to the end and we
have kept it the same for our v 5.0.
The complete package includes:
  22 New Music Fonts (TT and PS Type 1), Bill's templates, predefined harp
pedal
  spellings, Key Maps and Tips, Font Annotation (.fan) files, a 182-page
book and more
  for $150 + shipping. Bundled with our other CDs it's $199.

>From: Robert Florence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [Finale] Re: Finale Productivity 5.0
>
>Can Bill Duncan's be purchased by itself? I have version 4.1. What is
>added to 5.0?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Bob Florence

See above. I've added a PDF to our website which includes the pages from
the manual
that refer to changes since earlier versions. I'll consider some kind of
upgrade pricing
scheme, alhough I don't have any records of previous owners, so we'd need
some kind of
proof of ownership.

Thanks everyone for your feedback.
Nick
Dr Nick Carter,
Owner, npc Imaging, 2228 Magowan Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95405 USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED] www.npcimaging.com Tel/fax: +1 (707) 573 9361
Solectria EV owner. "Spare the air every day - drive electric!"

** New digital Beethoven edition (9,000+ pages) & 1911 Grove! **
**   Ted Ross and Stiller Handbook on CD-ROM and many books   **
**  including Powell 2nd ed., Stone, etc. 340+ Dover scores.  **
**     CoachMe - Complete Opera/Soloist Roles on audio CD     **
** 64 CD sheet music titles: thousands of pages from $9.95!   **