Ok, were there any Questions that were interesting?

Does Finale 2008 save SmartMusic files that smartmusic 10 can read? I mean, Finale 2007 came out in August of last year (I think), and it wasn't until they got around to releasing SmartMusic 10 in April of 2008 that I could ditch Finale 2006. Finale 2007 didn't save SmartMusic files that the SmartMusic 9.1 could read. Completely stupid.

Did you ask about bugs? Features? Future features?

Horace Brock wrote:
I was privileged this week to participate in what is planned as the
first in a series of regional Finale workshops, run by MakeMusic.

Our clinicians were Tom Carruth and Tom Johnson of MakeMusic.

Topics included:

Working with real-time input (Hyperscribe, etc.)
Understanding Percussion Mapping (worth the price by itself)
Creating A Choral Score
Creating Large Ensemble Scores
Playback-Garritan and SmartMusic sounds

There was more, including some open lab and Q&A sessions.

It was two days long, and my only complaint is those guys talk too
fast. They need to stretch it to three or four days in future.

Horace