Dear All,

I am having some little problems again.
I was writing in 3/4 and wanted a compound measure next. I opened the bar tool
(it says 4/4 I think), filled in what I wanted, clicked OK, no problem. A
couple of measures later, I wanted to go back to 3/4, so I clicked the bar tool
again, but this time I couldn't go back as the two areas to choose from (top
(for '3') and bottom (for '4' - I don't know how these are called in English)
of the figure) are disabled. I do not understand why. The manual does not
explain it.
I also noted that if I correct something and I change my mind again, I cannot
use 'redo' or 'undo'. It used to work. It seems to be disabled now. I do not
know why and I do not find an explanation for it.
Finally, I cannot use the piano. When I open a document for piano, the thing
will completely freeze. If not, it let me write down some notes. When I try to
play them back, the programme stops working. It's bad because I could use a
piano.
Thank you for reading. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Will