Anyone who has any idea how I can UN-ERASE my secondary internal
300GB hard disk in my pre-Intel MAC G5 2.0 Ghz, OS 10.4.6, please advise.
I thought I was erasing a CD-RW this morning to copy new files to, but in
fact I mistakenly selected my Media Disk (used for streaming my audio
files exported out of Finale w/ Garritan instruments; also the resident
drive for all the Garritan libraries/samples) and am having a panic attack
trying to figure out how to recover these files. I did not Reformat the
drive so nothing has been overwritten, and I left the machine up and
running withour doing anything else. I'm hoping there is a way to
Un-Delete, but the Disk Utility does not seem to have the feature
available. It does allow for a restore, which i can do from my FireWire
backup , but the back up is at least a couple of weeks old and I
spend up to 60 hours a week working with these files, so I'm a bit
panicked. Any advice or help would be welcomed.