Seriously. I actually find myself siding with David Fenton on this one (I thought he and I would never agree on anything)

shirling & neueweise wrote:

raymond, on behalf of everyone, i would like to thank you for taking the initiative to speak for "us" all... now can you please explain who "us" is? i'd like to know if i am perhaps fortunate enough to have been blesssed with the auspicious opportunity to be at least an unofficial member (unbeknownst to me) of the select group of chosen ones (the "all"), of which there are so far, officially, three.

The rest of us were all on your side
Raymond  Horton