My sentiments about you EXACTLY..:)
On Tuesday, August 7, 2007, at 09:16 PM, Eric Dannewitz wrote:

Geeze guy, give it a rest.

Bob Morabito wrote:
PS---er-r--r-...."little alex"?

On Tuesday, August 7, 2007, at 05:43 PM, shirling & neueweise wrote:

..flapjacks??
what the ...:):)

exactly, "f-word you"... i thought it was a fill in the spaces game. guess i got it wrong... damn. i mean F____.

and I believe its the SAME '"select group of chosen ones (the "all)" who made YOU the official counter..:)
(which is off, BTW:)

there was a second and a second second. that makes three unless you are claiming they should be counted exponentially (seconding a second = 2^2), in which case there would still only be four, and four is still a long way from my understanding of "all". anyone else who might have "expressed" interest in being "'in" is unofficial because they didn't follow the proper channels and protocol, which is fundamental to any "official" body. so (and i just checked my junk folder to make sure i didn't miss anyone) it seems my count is bang-on, baby! hit me! yeh!

PS..let it go...

i love seeing comments like this, because they are in complete contradiction of what the author seems to be intending to be seen as having said. and they are somewhat authoritarian at the same time, subtly pointing out that the author is somehow the authority on the subject and can authorize other authors to write or not write. mmmmmmhmmm, yes we all love a little power, mmm, yes don't we, little alex?

--

shirling & neueweise ... new music publishers
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :.../ http://newmusicnotation.com