Stu:

You need to contact the copyright holder of the poem.

Send a letter stating your request and intended outcome. It can help
to send a short resume so they know better who you are.

I've had no difficulty in securing permission, particularly from
living poets, when I tell them just how much money there is to be made
<g> and offer to send them a CD of the premiere. Plus, they get half
of your BMI or ASCAP royalties! <smirking again>

-Carolyn