Another interesting problem.  WinFin06.  I'm beggining to work with a score in
Page View, after entering the parts in Scroll.  I'm attempting to find the best
size for the score on the page, working with % tool.  At 100% all is well, but
the score is too small for the page.  When I enlarge to 125% the first dozen or
so pages are fine, but the last 20 (original) pages of the score now show up in
one measure pages (one mm. to a page) ballooning the score to over 250 pages!
I've removed all optimizing, page locks, etc., but the problem persists.  When
I reset the size to 100%, the pages return to the normal number.  Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Bruce E. Clausen