Williams, Jim / 2007/08/29 / 02:30 PM wrote:

>On PC there is a .DLL file that you drag into the Finale VST folder. I
>understand Mac works a different way

Correct.  Mac OS treats AU object at the framework level, so is their
presets, to be shared between applications.  FinMac does not connect to
OSX CA API.  Instead, It calls for propriety text file.

>The K2P has certain functions built in that the full K2 doesn't as
>regards the libraries

No offense, but this is a little difficult to believe.  Kontakt Player
is just a freebie shell for sample vendors.  I don't see how Libraries
can be different between K2P and K2.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>