Hallelujah ... to scan, or not to scan, that is the question. Isn't it amazing when the oft fickle mistress of technology actually smiles upon us, rather than playing her usual role of distress of technology. Beware, though, she lurks ... she lurks. Enjoy the sweet scent of her largess while it doth last.

Dean