[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 10/5/2007 9:02:51 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

The fine print on the October half-off offer is:...

and, as a heads-up, if you read "terms and conditions," you must send Sib the first two pages of the table of contents from your Finale manual. Photocopies not accepted.
I don't suppose PDFs of the OLD count either, do they :)

--David Lawrence

I would suggest calling Sibelius and asking what sort of proof is needed if your only versions of Finale are those which didn't come with a printed manual.

--
David H. Bailey