According to Daniel, I think you must own the whole GPO package, not just the version that came with Finale, 'cause he says Sib can't share fin's GPO, just as fin can't share Sib's essential sounds (licence issues, I guess) I don't own the complete GPO, unfortunately, so I think my Sib playback will have to be pretty sad.

Thanks,

Dean