Hi Darcy ,

Yes, it too was installed, and they reside in my App/Sibelius Software/Sounds Essentials/Instrument Folder.

Thanks,

Dean

On Oct 25, 2007, at 11:15 AM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

Dean,

Did you run the "Install Sibelius Sounds Essentials.app" from the Sibelius DVD? They need to be installed separately from the program itself.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY