Yo, listers:

Here's a copy of the message I just sent to the remarkable Daniel. Thank you all for all of your efforts and patience also ... this is also a great list.

Dean

A HA!!! Daniel, thank you so much for staying with me on this. When I added reverb and some performance parameters to an orchestral score as an experiment, all of the sudden I was hearing the true color of instruments, vibratos, and all the stuff I was used to in Finale. Now I just have a lot of work to do to learn to fine tune articulations, control rapid repeated notes, etc. I'm sure that's all in the Reference doc. Thank you again, and I'll also post this message on the fin list, to whom I've been whining and moaning these last few days. This is a cool list ... glad to be here. I assume I can't download 5.1 until I'm fully registered, correct?

Good Show,

Dean

Dean M. Estabrook
http://deanestabrook.googlepages.com/home

Don't worry about the end of the world, it's already tomorrow in Australia.

Charles Shultz